Thursday, April 23, 2009

Funny conversations

Taya was telling me that her teacher said we couldn't drink coffee or beer when Kel suddenly asked, "What is French Vanilla?" I said it was a flavor and asked why he wanted to know. He told me that when we went to Chuck-a-rama he got some french vanilla to drink but it tasted like coffee. I started laughing and told him it was coffee with vanilla flavor. I asked him if he drank it and he said he left it on the table, then I asked if he liked it and he said no. Phew!! Hopefully he continues to not like it.



While we were in Vernal last weekend, Taya was using the bathroom in my parents room (which is all connected together) when my dad came in and turned the light off on her. She came out and told my mom "grandpa is exert because he turned the light off on me (paused in thought) then said, but I don't know what that means." Too bad we don't know what it means either.

1 comment:

Rachel L said...

I love it when they come up with things out of nowhere! Today Bastian asked Rob, "Dad, do you have credit card debt?" Since when do 6 year olds know about credit cards OR debt? Loved both of your conversations!